22RE EFI Pro Stroker Long Block
LC Engineering's EFI Pro Engine is designed to get maximum performance from the stock Toyota fuel injection system. Both standard and stroker versions are excellent replacements for the stock (85-95) 22RE engine. The EFI Pro Engine uses the factory fuel injection system, mounts and radiator. It maintains the stock A/C and power steering too! Like every LC Engineering product, it's designed for performance and reliability. Features big bore forged pistons and ARP Cylinder Head Studs for more power and reliability. It includes the ported and polished Pro Performer Cylinder Head with its new casting and new stainless steel valves. This 2.5L engine is a big step-up in power over stock. The high-torquing EFI Pro Stroker Engine will give you the pulling power you need. Same as the EFI Pro, but with the added power and torque of a 5mm Stroker Crank. At 2.6 liters, this is the largest 4 cylinder you can swap into your EFI and still utilize the stock fuel injection. Each component is available separately to build your own engine package.
ALL PRO SERIES ENGINES COME WITH THE FOLLOWING COMPONENTS:
- LCE Pro Stroker Crankshaft
- LCE Pro Connecting Rods
- Oil Pan
- Clevite Main, Rod & Thrust Bearings
- Brand New Water Pump
- LCE Pro Oil Pump
- LCE Dual Row Timing Chain Kit & New Custom Timing Chain Cover
- ARP Head Studs
- Mildly Ported Cylinder Head (Brand New Casting)
- New OEM Aluminium Toyota Rocker Arms & LCE Pro Rocker Shafts
- LCE Street Performer Valve Springs
- NGK Spark Plugs
- Billet Oil Cap
- Your Choice of Silver, Black or "Red Head" Powder Coated Valve Covers
- 94mm Forged Pistons
- 45.5mm Stainless Steel Swirl Polished Intake Valves & 37.5mm Stainless Steel Swirl Polished Exhaust Valves
- Your Choice of Custom Performance Camshafts
A Long Block
is an automotive term describing an engine sub-assembly consisting of the following:
- Short block. The long block is always a superset of the corresponding short block.
- Cylinder head. A complete new cylinder head assembly is installed with a new head gasket and torqued to specification. (LCE uses only new heads and parts on 85+ late model engines) Complete cylinder heads include new, valve springs, valve guides (if applicable), valve seats (if applicable), cam buckets (if applicable), valve locks, and valve keepers. The new head castings are free from cracks, warps, and holes.
On all LCE Pro engines, the camshaft(s) will be installed. A Long Block engine replacement will require swapping out parts from the original engine to the long block. These parts include the intake manifold, the exhaust manifold, alternator, power steering pump (if installed in the vehicle), and air conditioner compressor (if installed in the vehicle). For a complete list of parts included; please see above text. As a general rule of thumb, all LC Pro long blocks will be completely assembled from valve cover to oil pan, but will not include intake, exhaust, or ignition.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out www.LCEngineering.com
for New Products, Tech Articles,
Specials & Monthly Newsletters!