One common question we get every day from our customers is, "What will an ignition kit do for my vehicle?" Our FAST ignition kits will give you improved performance, better fuel economy and a much more efficient ignition system. How is this done? These multi spark ignition boxes will allow the fuel to burn completely in the combustion chamber which means you don't dump raw fuel out your exhaust. It also provides a stronger current from the coil to the plug which means you don't lose and power from a weak spark. Then the next question we get is "why do you choose FAST over MSD or another brand?" We have been using FAST(Formerly Crane) ignition systems for as long as we can remember, which means we have loads of experience with what combinations work best with each other and what parts you need for your application. Another reason we chose Crane is the pricing, we can provide our customers with the best ignition possible for the best value.
Pro Ignition Kit: Comes with FAST's E6 CD multi-spark box and a E92 E-Core Pro series coil. This kit is perfect for any 20R or 22R engine (kit is not compatible with stock fuel injection). This kit will completely eliminate the stock igniter and coil assembly on any 20R/22R engine.
Includes: Ignition Box With Rev Limiter & Coil
FAST HI-6R MULTI-SPARK/CD RACE IGNITION KIT WITH LX92 COIL FOR UNIVERSAL APPLICATIONS
- Multi-Spark CD, for race or street, up to 14.5:1 compression ratio, nitrous-oxide, supercharged and turbo
- More HP, torque, crisper throttle response
- For 4, 6, 8 cylinder with distributor
- "Plug-n-Go" universal harness included
- Sequential rev limiting stops engine damaging "popping and banging" at rev limit
- Bigger rotary switches with precise "Click-In" detents for easy rev limit adjustments; no "chips" needed; adjusts in 100 RPM increments
- Shock mounts included for race conditions.
- Points, module, mag triggered
- Fully potted with new, soft urethane for heat, dirt and moisture protection
See part number 1082030 For Replacement Pro coil to use with this part
See part number 1082033 For the kit for EFI
This box is designed to work on carbureted or propane injected vehicles.
Will NOT Work for fuel injected applications.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
www.LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles,
Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-505-2501.