"Classic" Front Lift Kit
Trail Gear's "Classic" Front Lift Kit is designed for first generation 1979 - 1985 factory solid axle trucks and 4Runners. Kits include your choice of 3", 4" or 5" springs. Super flexible 47" leaf springs, long travel shocks and high steer crossover steering combine to bring you up to 20 inches of articulation for serious rock crawling ability.
Included with each kit is a knuckle rebuild kit, wheel bearing kits, upper axle gusset and differential armor.
Now our front 5" springs are available in a heavy duty version with a 25% higher spring rate. We have added a 7th leaf and readjusted the length of the leaves to match. If you are running a larger v6 or v8 motor you will appreciate the extra weight carrying capacity of these springs.
- Front Spring Hanger w/bolts & bushings
- Front Leaf Springs w/bushings
- Greasable Shackles
- 2 Bilstein Shocks
- 2 Shock Hoops w/Gussets
- U Bolt Flip Kit
- 2 Extended Front Brake Lines
- High Steer Crossover Steering
- Steering Stabilizer Kit
- Heavy Duty IFS Mount Kit
- Small Diff Armor
- Gusset, Upper Axle
- Knuckle Rebuild Kit
- 2 Wheel Bearing Kits
- 2 Bump stops
- Spring Pad
Available in the following configurations:
- Classic Front Lift Kit, 3" Springs
- Classic Front Lift Kit, 4" Springs
- Classic Front Lift Kit, 5" Springs
- Classic Front Lift Kit, 3" Heavy Duty Springs
- Classic Front Lift Kit, 4" Heavy Duty Springs
- Classic Front Lift Kit, 5" Heavy Duty Springs
PLEASE CALL FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.