Disc Conversion Kit w/ E-Brake
2nd and 3rd generation Tacomas are known for having weak rear drum brakes. We know this, Silvermine Motors knows this and decided to make a kit to ease the transition to a rear disc conversion! The ideal front to rear brake bias should have the front brake locking up just before the rear brakes, the factory stock drums do not work that way Silvermine developed this rear disk brake conversion to make it painless to convert your Tacoma rear drums to disc using O.E. 2010+ Toyota 4runner rear components (rotors, calipers pads, emergency brake parts). The kit has emergency brake function and improved braking power. This brake kit will make the rear brakes stronger so the front to rear bias is more optimal.
- Rebuilt Calipers in Dark Silver (Stock Looking)
- Pads posi quiet ceramic
- Rotors 312MM, 12.2 inch CNC drilled, slotted, vented, Zink plated, and machine balanced rotors
- DOT approved custom fabricated steel braided brake lines
- All required parking brake internal parts
- Backing plates & brackets with black powder coat Improved design retains OEM parking brake cables
- Backing plate mounting bolts & washers
- Caliper mounting bolts & washers
- Brake hose mounting brackets
- Installation Manual
NOTE: This kit is compatible with factory ABS. Silvermine recommends having the kit installed by a qualified automotive brake system technician. There are 2 ways to install; either cut off drum brake backing plate and install the kit, or pull axles and unbolt/press drum brake backing plate off.
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.