Add Pedal Commander and Give Your Toyota 4Runner a New Worth on the Roads
Vehicles from Toyota are the favorites of many people; especially the company’s SUVs have witnessed tremendous demand. Among them is the Toyota 4Runner, which is a mid-sized SUV by the company. This SUV was first launched in the market in the 1980s, and now, it has a huge market.
You can use Toyota 4Runner performance parts to make your car even more powerful. You can get a Pedal Commander if you want to increase your overall driving satisfaction or lower your carbon impact with its Eco mode. It also offers a simple plug-and-play installation approach that makes it simple to set up.
TOYOTA 4RUNNER N280 GAINS NEW PERFORMANCE WITH THE PEDAL COMMANDER
If off-road vehicles excite you, then Toyota 4Runner N280 is definitely for you. It is expensive to buy because it is a solid SUV and deserves every penny. With Pedal Commander Toyota 4Runner aftermarket part, the Toyota 4Runner performance can be accelerated to a level beyond imagination.
The Pedal Commander is primarily capable of controlling the throttle response of your vehicle. As a result, you’ll be able to accelerate faster by removing any response inhibitors that may be slowing down your car. This gadget has four excellent modes, all of which will provide you with a superb driving experience.
WHAT IS THE PEDAL COMMANDER? FIND OUT HOW IT CAN MAKE YOUR TOYOTA 4RUNNER N280 (2010+) BETTER
Shortly, it is:
A small tuning box, which will make you smile at the first touch of your pedal.
An exhilarating experience, as you unleash the hidden power in your engine.
A life changer, which will make you re-fall in love with your vehicle all over again.
A game changer, which will turn all terrains into a playground.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TOYOTA 4RUNNER N280 (2010+) WITH 36 DIFFERENT MODE SETTINGS!
The Pedal Commander offers 36 different mode settings to suit any driving style and road situation, with four major modes and nine additional levels for each mode. Let’s discover these mode settings.
Eco Mode: Makes your vehicle slower. You can use this mode on rainy or snowy days. Decreases the throttle response sensitivity and improves fuel economy with nine different sensitivity levels from -4 to +4.
City Mode: Makes your vehicle faster. Suitable for driving in city traffic. Increases the throttle response sensitivity with nine different sensitivity levels from -4 to +4.
Sport Mode: Makes your vehicle even faster for spirited driving. Increases the throttle response sensitivity with nine different sensitivity levels from -4 to +4.
Sport+ Mode: Makes your vehicle the fastest. Recommended for race and track use. Be careful about it. Increases the throttle response sensitivity with nine different sensitivity levels from -4 to +4.
You can adjust all of these modes via our mobile app! Just keep in mind that you shouldn’t use your phone while driving, so use the app only when the vehicle is still.
HOW WILL PEDAL COMMANDER PC27 IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR N280 (2010+) TOYOTA 4RUNNER?
- After you plug the Pedal Commander into your Toyota 4Runner N280 (2010+) you’ll find yourself smiling when you press your gas pedal. You won’t believe how fast your vehicle accelerates!
- If you are a Toyota 4Runner N280 (2010+) driver, you can’t refuse more acceleration and performance on your vehicle. Pedal Commander presents it in a little tuning box. Driving enthusiasts will finally get the performance they’re looking for!
- Like every Toyota 4Runner N280 (2010+) owner, you most likely love your vehicle. Now imagine that love doubled... AMAZING right? Pedal Commander can do this for you! After you install this throttle controller, you will never want to drive without it again.
- It is hard to find new toys when you’re over 18. Driving with the Pedal Commander will be your new toy, and the roads will be your playground! Driving will be so enjoyable when you plug Pedal Commander into your Toyota 4Runner N280 (2010+).
WHY SHOULD I GET THE PEDAL COMMANDER INSTEAD OF ANY OTHER PERFORMANCE TUNING PART?
- First of all, there is nothing to lose! We have a 30-day money-back guarantee. With this Toyota 4Runner N280 (2010+) throttle controller, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you don’t like the Pedal Commander, you can get a refund within a month of your purchase.
- With the Pedal Commander, you will have 36 different sensitivity modes. This means you can customize your vehicle according to your driving preference and mood.
- Other performance parts probably play with the stock settings and parts on your vehicle, which will void your vehicle’s warranty. This means you can’t use the official service anymore. Also, it can be a headache if you want to sell your vehicle in the future.
- Another advantage of the Pedal Commander is that it provides a two-year warranty. It’s also comforting to know that this product won’t leave any traces in your, Toyota 4Runner N280 (2010+). As a result, when you take your vehicle to your manufacturer for any reason or when you want to sell it, you can just disconnect the Pedal Commander, and it will be like it was never there!
- If you’ve chosen to get the Pedal Commander for your Toyota 4Runner N280 (2010+), don’t worry about the installation. This process does not even require the use of any additional tools or going to a mechanic! It is enough to just watch our installation video. The complete installation process took only 15 minutes. It also won’t harm any part of your Toyota 4Runner N280 (2010+). There is no need to go to shops or use any special tools, unlike other performance upgrades.
HOW TO INSTALL PC27 PEDAL COMMANDER PERFORMANCE UPGRADE FOR YOUR N280 (2010+)?
If the vehicle in the video and your vehicle are not the same, don’t worry. Pedal Commander installation steps are always the same regardless of the vehicle model.
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.