22R/RE Stage 2 Pro Stroker Long Block
Is your stock engine just not enough power anymore? Then it's time to step up to the Stage 2. Driving on back roads, playing in the mud and snow, negotiating rocky rutted trails and serious rock crawling demands good low-end torque and horsepower. Wouldn't it be great to kick it up a notch? LC Engineering offers an excellent solution for those who want some huge bottom-end power with great torque over a broad RPM range. With extras like chromoly connecting rods, adjustable cam gear, dual valve springs and chromoly retainers, the Stage 2 is the answer to your performance and strength needs. The Stage 2 series makes an excellent off-road engine or even an entry-level race engine for those not quite ready for a Stage 3 or 5. With the ability to run on anything from a downdraft Weber to a Holley to sidedraft carbs, this is one of LCE's most versatile engines.
ALL STAGE 2 SERIES ENGINES COME WITH THE FOLLOWING COMPONENTS:
- LCE Pro Stroker Crankshaft
- LCE Chromoly H-Beam Connecting Rods
- Oil Pan
- Clevite Main, Rod & Thrust Bearings
- Brand New Water Pump
- LCE Pro Oil Pump
- LCE Dual Row Timing Chain Kit & New Custom Timing Chain Cover
- ARP Head Studs
- Mildly Ported Cylinder Head (Brand New Casting)
- New OEM Aluminum Toyota Rocker Arms & LCE Pro Rocker Shafts
- LCE Dual Row Adjustable Cam Gear
- LCE Dual Valve Springs & Chromoly Valve Spring Retainers
- NGK Spark Plugs
- Billet Oil Cap
- LCE Pro Water Block Plate Kit & Billet EGR Block Plate Kit
- Your Choice of Silver, Black or "Red Head" Powder Coated Valve Covers
- 94mm Forged Pistons
- 45.5mm Stainless Steel Swirl Polished Intake Valves & 37.5mm Stainless Steel Swirl Polished Exhaust Valves
- Your Choice of Custom Performance Camshafts or LCE Pro Camshafts
A Long Block is an automotive term describing an engine sub-assembly consisting of the following:
- Short block. The long block is always a superset of the corresponding short block.
- Cylinder head. A complete new cylinder head assembly is installed with a new head gasket and torqued to specification. (LCE uses only new heads and parts on 85+ late model engines) Complete cylinder heads include new valve springs, valve guides (if applicable), valve seats (if applicable), cam buckets (if applicable), valve locks, and valve keepers. The new head castings are free from cracks, warps, and holes.
On all LCE Pro engines, the camshaft(s) will be installed. A Long Block engine replacement will require swapping out parts from the original engine to the long block. These parts include the intake manifold, the exhaust manifold, alternator, power steering pump (if installed in the vehicle), and air conditioner compressor (if installed in the vehicle). For a complete list of parts included; please see above text. As a general rule of thumb, all LC Pro long blocks will be completely assembled from valve cover to oil pan, but will not include intake, exhaust, or ignition.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out www.LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles,
Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-505-2501.