22R/RE Stage 3 Pro Stroker Long Block
Ready to go racing? With the upgraded valve train, extensive port work, and huge cam selection, the Stage 3 series has the ability to give you everything from stump pulling low-end torque to high revving top end horsepower. The excellent mid-range torque and acceleration of the Stage 3 Pro Engine makes it a great performer on smaller 1/8 and 3/8 mile circle tracks. In street applications, the Stage 3 Pro Engine gives stoplight-to-stoplight acceleration that will keep you and your passengers planted in your seats.
Each component of the Stage 3 Pro Engine is selected for quality and performance. Our technicians painstakingly assemble and dyno test each engine to insure our outstanding reliability and performance guidelines are met. The Stage 3 Pro Engine is a proven performer that can be used for any winning application.
ALL STAGE 3 SERIES ENGINES COME WITH THE FOLLOWING COMPONENTS:
- LCE Pro Stroker Crankshaft & Crankshaft Scraper
- LCE Chromoly H-Beam Connecting Rods
- Oil Pan
- Clevite Main, Rod & Thrust Bearings
- Brand New Water Pump
- LCE Pro Oil Pump & Oil Pump Bypass (Pressure Adjustment)
- LCE Dual Row Timing Chain Kit & New Custom Timing Chain Cover
- ARP Head Studs
- Extensively Ported Cylinder Head (Brand New Casting) & MLS Head Gasket
- New OEM Aluminum Toyota Rocker Arms & LCE Pro Rocker Shafts
- LCE Dual Row Adjustable Cam Gear
- LCE Dual Valve Springs & Titanium Valve Spring Retainers
- NGK Spark Plugs
- Billet Oil Cap
- LCE Pro Water Block Plate Kit & Billet EGR Block Plate Kit
- Your Choice of Silver, Black or "Red Head" Powder Coated Valve Covers
- 94mm Forged Pistons (Your Choice of Compression Ratios)
- 45.5mm Stainless Steel Swirl Polished Intake Valves & 37.5mm Stainless Steel Swirl Polished Exhaust Valves
- Your Choice of Custom Performance Camshafts
A Long Block
is an automotive term describing an engine sub-assembly consisting of the following:
- Short block. The long block is always a superset of the corresponding short block.
- Cylinder head. A complete new cylinder head assembly is installed with a new head gasket and torqued to specification. (LCE uses only new heads and parts on 85+ late model engines) Complete cylinder heads include new valve springs, valve guides (if applicable), valve seats (if applicable), cam buckets (if applicable), valve locks, and valve keepers. The new head castings are free from cracks, warps, and holes.
On all LCE Pro engines, the camshaft(s) will be installed. A Long Block engine replacement will require swapping out parts from the original engine to the long block. These parts include the intake manifold, the exhaust manifold, alternator, power steering pump (if installed in the vehicle), and air conditioner compressor (if installed in the vehicle). For a complete list of parts included; please see above text. As a general rule of thumb, all LC Pro long blocks will be completely assembled from valve cover to oil pan, but will not include intake, exhaust, or ignition.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
for New Products, Tech Articles,
Specials & Monthly Newsletters!