The Six Injector Fuel Upgrade Kit for the Toyota 3.4 V6 equipped with the TRD Supercharger:
- Increase Torque
- Increase Horsepower
- Eliminate High RPM Lean Out
- Eliminate High Gear / Low RPM Ping
- Provides the needed part throttle boost enrichment
The supercharger performance upgrade kit from is based on years of testing and components that are well proven and at the best value in the industry.
TRD did a good job developing their supercharger for the 3.4 V6, but there are three areas that were left for improvement: High RPM Lean Out, part throttle boost enrichment, and Boost Induced High Gear/Low RPM-Ping. URD's kit cures all three issues on TRD Supercharged vehicles including all 3.4 engines; however, we recommend the 7th injector kit on 5VZ-FE applications where the engine does not have an exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system.
The components contained in the complete kit are:
- Six new 318cc Bosch fuel injectors modified to fit the 3.4 fuel rail and intake manifold
- Six wire harness adapter plugs, direct plug in, no splicing
- Six 2 steps cooler Denso Power Iridium spark plugs
- Walbro 190 LPH pump
- URD Performance Calibration Unit, with built in part throttle boost enrichment module
- Resistor T fitting and nylon vacuum line for connecting the URD PCU to the supercharger
- Tuning software
- Vehicle specific installation guide
- Shrink tubing
The Performance Calibration Unit will ship pre-loaded with a start-up calibration file that will get you up and running. For best results we recommend checking/verifying the tuning and adjusting as needed.
Note- There is a known issue with installing the TRD Supercharger on the 1995-1996 Tacoma, and pre 1997 T-100. The stock ECU act oddly to the boost of the supercharger and takes all the ignition timing away and the engine will not make power. Many customers have installed stock ECUs out of 1997 vehicles to solve this problem. If you have a 1997 ECU in these vehicles, our fuel upgrade kit will work very well with it.
When placing your order, please place your vehicle information in the comments box in the check out. We need to know what vehicle and year it is so we can include the correct vehicle specific installation guideAlso
please select which supercharger you have. The 1st Gen units were
GRAY, and the current 2nd Gen units are BLACK. This info is needed
because the fuel line is different for each supercharger.
*Legal in California only for racing vehicles, which may never be used upon a highway.
Check out www.LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Or try our new web site LCEPerformance