Bilstein Shock 5125 Universal 10" Travel
NOTE: WILL NOT FIT STOCK VEHICLES.
NOT RETURNABLE IF INSTALLED BE SURE WHAT SIZE YOU NEED
LOOK AT THE SIZE
- Series: 5125
- Collapsed Length (IN): 15.91
- Collapsed Length (MM): 404.0
- Extended Length (IN): 25.93
- Extended Length (MM): 658.5
Long travel shocks are an important part of a flexible off road suspension system. Bilstein shocks are world renown for quality and performance. Bilstein 5125 Series Shock Absorbers are high gas pressure monotube shocks designed specifically for lifted vehicles. The shocks feature a 46mm digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving 255/70 Valving. They offer super damping ability that makes them ideal for heavy hauling or occasional off-road use, while maintaining an exceptional street ride. (zinc-plated steel body, Triple-C-Technology coating )
- Universal Fit Shock
- Eye Style Mounting On Both Ends
- May Require shock hoop for mounting. Part# 2052202
- Be Sure To Check What Length Shock You Need Prior To Ordering. Remember Shock Mount Locations & Angles Will Change What Length & Travel Shock You Need.
LC Engineering carries a full line of Bilstein shocks so if you don't see what you need just call our sales team so they can find the right shocks for you!!
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
www.LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-505-2501.