High Performance 3 Post Hydraulic Throw Out Bearing
Are you experiencing an abnormal wear pattern on the input shaft of your 1GR (4.0L) transmission? Unfortunately, many others have too! This is not something that you want to deal with, time after time, so grab yourself one of these, and put those problems in your past. Between LC Engineering and Clutch Master’s, you can rest assured you will get where you need to go.
Advantages when using a Hydraulic bearing:
- Less moving parts such as the clutch fork and release bearing, which will eliminate the wear on the bearing sleeve
- Softer peddle feel
- Consistent pressure for easier and smoother engagement
- Reduced shock to the drivetrain
Unit includes the following:
- Aluminum Housing and Piston
- High Speed Roller Bearing
- Steel Braided lines
- Aluminum spacer with pivot ball adapter
- Aluminum dust shield/bulkhead
- Grade 8 fasteners
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.