Haltech Elite 750
(With Adapter Harness)
After years of battling with stock Fuel Injection on 20+ year-old vehicles, it was time for something different...To create something that was going to be top notch and at the same time comfortable for the end user but as versatile as the advanced user would need, we partnered with SNP Innovations (#TunedbyGabe). We worked with them in developing the New Haltech Elite 750 Kit for the Toyota 22RE, which will take your vehicle's fuel injection to a whole new level.
Fuel Injection specialists designed this kit to be as close as possible to a plug-n-play system. It will plug into your factory harness, and utilize a small sub-harness to keep the install time below the 3-hour mark. Yes, you are reading right, this kit can be installed in under 3 hours, and the best part is that it already comes with a start-up tune pre-loaded into the ECU. This means that you will be able to start the vehicle, but further tuning will be required to be able to drive it. Online Tech Support and Remote Online Tuning Sessions are available ONLY through SNP Innovations.
This system is fully capable of managing anything from stock, or mild builds trying to get away from the restrictive factory air-flow meter to a full race Stage 5 builds and even boosted applications, Turbo or supercharged, street, off-road and even full race setups, it can handle it all.
- Complete Fuel and Timing Control
- Tunable for Naturally Aspirated, Turbo, Nitrous, and Supercharged
- Eliminates Factory AFM & ECM
- Compatible with Individual Throttle Bodies
- Nitrous Control Wet or Dry
- Internal MAP Sensor for up to 30psi of boost (3 Bar)
- Boost Control Capable (Boost Solenoid Required)
- Internal Data Logging and PC Data Logging
- Closed Loop Control
- Long-Term Learning for fuel, IAC and Cam Control (No Cam Control needed on the 22RE).
- Water-Resistant ECU Housing.
- Flex-Fuel Sensor Capable.
- Up to 4 Injector outputs and 4 Ignition outputs.
- Haltech Elite 750 ECU
- Made in the U.S.A. Sub-Harness
- Conversion Harness
- Haltech Wide Band Sensor (No Gauge)
- Air Temp Sensor
- All necessary Pins and Connectors
NOTE: This kit can take 2 weeks before it will ship from our facility. Absolutely no returns on this item. Please contact our sales office with any questions. Automatic Transmissions will require an adapter to be purchased separately.
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.