Haltech Elite 750 22RE w/Sub Harness Kit
After years of battling with stock Fuel Injection on 20+ year old vehicles it was time for something different...
In order to create something that was going to be top notch and at the same time easy for the end user but as versatile as the advanced user would need, we partnered with SNP Innovations (#TunedbyGabe) and worked with them in developing the New Haltech Elite 750 Kit for the Toyota 22RE, which will take your vehicle's fuel injection to a whole new level.
This kit was designed by racing Fuel Injection specialists to be as close as possible to a plug-n-play system that will plug into your factory harness and utilize a small sub-harness in order to keep the install time below the 3 hour mark, yes, you are reading right, this kit can be installed in under 3 hours and the best part is that it already comes with a start-up tune pre-loaded into the ECU. This means that you will be able to start the vehicle but further tuning will be required in order to be able to drive it. Online Tech Support and Remote Online Tuning Sessions are available ONLY through SNP Innovations.
This system is fully capable of managing anything from stock or mild builds trying to get away from the restrictive factory air-flow meter to a full race Stage 5 builds and even boosted applications, Turbo or supercharged, street, off-road and even full race setups, it can handle it all.
- Complete Fuel and Timing Control.
- Tunable for Naturally Aspirated, Turbo, Nitrous, and Supercharged.
- Compatible with Individual Throttle Bodies.
- Nitrous Control Wet or Dry.
- Internal MAP Sensor for up to 30psi of boost (3 Bar).
- Boost Control Capable (Boost Solenoid Required).
- Internal Data Logging and PC Data Logging.
- Closed Loop Control.
- Long-Term Learning for fuel, IAC and Cam Control (No Cam Control needed on the 22RE).
- Water-Resistant ECU Housing.
- Flex-Fuel Sensor Capable.
- Up to 6 Injector outputs and 6 Ignition outputs.
This Kit Includes:
- Haltech Elite 750 ECU.
- Made in the U.S.A. Sub-Harness.
- Conversion Harness.
- Wide Band o2 Sensor.
- Air Temp Sensor.
- Coolant Temp Sensor.
- All necessary Pins and Connectors.
Soon to Come:
- Complete Wiring Harness for Carb. to EFI conversions or just to replace your worn out 22RE Harness.
- Coil-on-Plug setup (with complete harness kits ONLY) Includes Coils, Harness and Coil Bracket.
- Crank Trigger to remove the distributor.
This kit can take 2-3 weeks before it will ship from our facility. Please contact our sales office with any questions.
Absolutely NO returns on this item!
Contact our Tech support line for further information: 928-855-6341.
Check out www.LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles,
Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-505-2501.