K&N Heavy Duty Oil Filter
Originally developed for demanding race applications, K&N's Premium Wrench-Off Oil Filter has become a favorite among consumers for its durability and easy removal. Most of our automotive and marine oil filters come with a 1 inch nut welded to the top of the canister so they can be easily wrenched-off with a standard tool. To satisfy the demands of racers, our oil filter has many features over and above the requirements of most vehicles. We use thicker canister walls for extra strength and durability which reduces the risk of damage from loose rocks and debris. The drilled hole on the nut provides for safety wire attachment. Our oil filters also use a resin impregnated cellulose filter media. This allows for higher flow rates while providing outstanding filtration.
- O/E replacement oil filters for most cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles, & ATV's
- 1 inch exposed nut designed for easy oil filter removal
- Heavy duty construction for extreme conditions
- Anti-drain back valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
- Anti Drain Back Valve: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
- Filter Material: High Flow Premium Media
- Gasket Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Height: 5.719” (145 mm)
- Outside Diameter: 3.656” (93 mm)
- PSI Relief Valve: 8-11
- Removal Nut: Yes
- Style: Canister
- Thread Specification: ¾” - 16UNF-2B
- Product Style: Oil Filters
- Weight: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg)
- Product Box Height: 6.13” (156 mm)
- Product Box Length: 3.88” (98 mm)
- Product Box Width: 3.88” (98 mm)
- Removal Nut Size: 1”
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
NOTE: This will Not work on Tacoma 2RZ 3RZ stock filter housing.
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.