Ultimate Knuckle Rebuild Kit
(Low Range Offroad)
At one time it might have been difficult to answer the question, "Who makes the best knuckle rebuild kit?" Since there was no complete kit on the market, people were forced to buy all the pieces separately. Now the answer is "Low Range Off-Road". The Ultimate Knuckle Rebuild Kit includes gaskets, upgraded seals, high-quality bearings and more. We've even included the specialty tools needed to complete the job. Simply put, this is the best, most complete knuckle rebuild kit available!
- (1) 54mm Spindle Socket
- (1) Knuckle Pull Scale
- (1) Upgraded HD Inner Axle Seals
- (2) Koyo* Front Wheel Bearing Kits (Includes 2 Inner and 2 Outer Bearings and 2 Spindle Seals)
- (1) Trail-Safe Wiper Seals with Rock Rings and Extended Hardware
- (2) Brass Spindle Bushings
- (2) Wheel Bearing Nut Kits
- (1) Spindle Stud Kit
- (4) Koyo** Trunnion Bearings
- (1) Trunnion Bearing Shim Pack
- (2) Inner Steel Rings that go behind the Wiper Seals
- (2) Inner Spindle Gaskets
- (2) Outer Spindle Gaskets
- (2) Hub Inner Gaskets
- (2) Hub Outer Gaskets
- (2) Hub Dial O-Rings for Aisin Hubs
- (1) Toyota Ultimate Backing Plate Eliminator Kit
NOTE: Some kits may contain Timken bearing kits when Koyo bearings are not available. Some kits may contain Schaeffler/FAG trunnion bearings when Koyo bearings are not available. With the Trail-Gear Wiper Seals, there is typically no need for the felt seal from the factory. Simply install the steel split rings, then the wiper seal and bolt on the rock rings.
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.