NGK 7mm Spark Plug Wires
We realize not every engine is a race engine. Don't overspend on features that you can't use. The NGK spark plug wires are perfect for the street were high RPM's are not sustained and upgraded ignition are not used. NGK ignition wire sets fit right, look right, and work perfectly. Their end caps are identical to OE and are designed for easy installation and a secure fit. An installer can feel and hear that a solid connection has been made, even in a difficult-to-see location. Through a patented process, the terminals are attached with an extremely strong connection ensuring the cable and boot will not separate during removal and installation. Each wire in the set is pre-cut to exact length so the wire sets are ready to install right out of the box.
- High-temperature silicone jacket to withstand heat, cold, chemicals, and moisture
- Reinforcing member for added strength and terminal retention
- Silicone insulation for superior dielectric and heat performance
- Conductive silicon layer on 7mm wires for high-temperature performance and EMI/RFI noise suppression
- Fiberglass braid for maximum strength on 7mm wires
- Carbon-impregnated fiberglass core for superior conductivity on 7 and 8mm wires
- Core reinforced with KEVLAR® on smaller diameter wires
- Conductive layer impregnated with Ferrite on smaller diameter wires
- Wire-wound layer on smaller diameter wires to suppress EMI/RFI noise
- Superior dielectric and thermal qualities
- Factory-original fit, appearance, and performance
- World-class chemical and oil resistance
NOTE: We always recommend the use of our Race Wires for any highly modified late model engine that is electronically managed, Race or street engines can also use our Pro Wires to improve ignition performance, see Part #: 1083009.
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.