Premium Master Rebuild Kit
Toyotas are known for their longevity, so it is no surprise to see engines with 200,000 plus miles on them. Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever, and that is precisely where LC Engineering's Premium Master Rebuild Kit comes into play with all the components you need to rebuild that old worn-out motor into a fresh new gem again. Our master kits are comprised of many different brands with quality being the main focal point. Whether you are looking to make it mild or wild, this kit has all of the components to freshen up your motor or to build it up and get some more power out of it.
This kit comes with a Dual Row Timing Chain. If you have a 1983-1984 Single Row Timing Chain model, you will need to get the Dual Row Timing Chain Drive Spline to install the Dual Row Timing Chain Kit, the rest of the components will be the same.
- Street Performer Hypereutectic Pistons (Safety Auto / Taiwan)
- Piston Rings (Hastings / United States)
- Main, Rod & Thrust Bearings (Clevite / United States)
- Complete Gasket Kit (Topline / United States)
- Dual Row Timing Chain Kit w/ Metal Backed Guides (OSK / Japan)
- New Water Pump (NPW / Japan)
- LCE Pro Oil Pump (OEM Toyota / Japan)
- Freeze Plugs (Dorman / United States)
Premium upgrade options:
- Forged CP Pistons (Cp-Carrillo / United States)
- Total Seal Rings (Total Seal / United States)
- Dual Row Timing Chain Drive Spline (OEM Toyota / Japan)
LCE recommends using this with our Crank Scraper Part#
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
NOTE: We do exchange unopened parts; All boxes are marked on the outside. You should verify the sizes needed before opening the boxes. Before doing any boring on the block, your machine shop should have the pistons in hand. We do not accept returns of any Standard sized pistons.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.