Toyota Tacoma Gets to a New Level with the Pedal Commander
The Toyota Tacoma is one of the sales leaders in compact and mid-size pickup trucks. The truck is amazingly built, offering a broad range of configurations that make it superior to others. It can work as a basic work truck or a boulder bashing other off-roaders. It can also double as a quasi-luxury model.
As great as the Toyota Tacoma is, did you know that you can use some Toyota Tacoma performance parts to enjoy your truck even more? The Pedal Commander is an easy-to-use device for the Toyota Tacoma. It allows you to command more power and performance on the road with this truck. Select your Toyota Tacoma body and engine, and let us explain more!
TOYOTA TACOMA 3RD GEN DELIVERS ASTOUNDING PERFORMANCE WITH THE PEDAL COMMANDER
One of the most sought-after trucks is the Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen. The truck is powerful and delivers power like none other of the Toyota Tacoma series. This sales and performance leader is a reliable truck to romp around the wilderness. With the Pedal Commander, things get even spicier.
Toyota Tacoma aftermarket parts are high in demand because they make the truck even better for its powerful performance. The Pedal Commander on the Toyota Tacoma improves the intense off-roading capability the Toyota Tacoma series trucks have held for so long.
WHAT IS THE PEDAL COMMANDER? FIND OUT HOW IT CAN MAKE YOUR TOYOTA TACOMA 3RD GEN BETTER
Shortly, it is:
A small tuning box, which will make you smile at the first touch of your pedal.
An exhilarating experience, as you unleash the hidden power in your engine.
A life changer, which will make you re-fall in love with your vehicle all over again.
A game changer, which will turn all terrains into a playground.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TOYOTA TACOMA 3RD GEN WITH 36 DIFFERENT MODE SETTINGS!
The Pedal Commander offers 36 different mode settings to suit any driving style and road situation, with four major modes and nine additional levels for each mode. Let’s discover these mode settings.
Eco Mode: Makes your vehicle slower. You can use this mode on rainy or snowy days. Decreases the throttle response sensitivity and improves fuel economy with nine different sensitivity levels from -4 to +4.
City Mode: Makes your vehicle faster. Suitable for driving in city traffic. Increases the throttle response sensitivity with nine different sensitivity levels from -4 to +4.
Sport Mode: Makes your vehicle even faster for spirited driving. Increases the throttle response sensitivity with nine different sensitivity levels from -4 to +4.
Sport+ Mode: Makes your vehicle the fastest. Recommended for race and track use. Be careful about it. Increases the throttle response sensitivity with nine different sensitivity levels from -4 to +4.
You can adjust all of these modes via our mobile app! Just keep in mind that you shouldn’t use your phone while driving, so use the app only when the vehicle is still.
HOW WILL PEDAL COMMANDER PC38 IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR 3RD GEN TOYOTA TACOMA?
- After you plug the Pedal Commander into your Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen you’ll find yourself smiling when you press your gas pedal. You won’t believe how fast your vehicle accelerates!
- If you are a Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen driver, you can’t refuse more acceleration and performance on your vehicle. Pedal Commander presents it in a little tuning box. Driving enthusiasts will finally get the performance they’re looking for!
- Like every Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen owner, you most likely love your vehicle. Now imagine that love doubled... AMAZING right? Pedal Commander can do this for you! After you install this throttle controller, you will never want to drive without it again.
- It is hard to find new toys when you’re over 18. Driving with the Pedal Commander will be your new toy, and the roads will be your playground! Driving will be so enjoyable when you plug Pedal Commander into your Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen.
WHY SHOULD I GET THE PEDAL COMMANDER INSTEAD OF ANY OTHER PERFORMANCE TUNING PART?
- First of all, there is nothing to lose! We have a 30-day money-back guarantee. With this Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen throttle controller, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you don’t like the Pedal Commander, you can get a refund within a month of your purchase.
- With the Pedal Commander, you will have 36 different sensitivity modes. This means you can customize your vehicle according to your driving preference and mood.
- Other performance parts probably play with the stock settings and parts on your vehicle, which will void your vehicle’s warranty. This means you can’t use the official service anymore. Also, it can be a headache if you want to sell your vehicle in the future.
- Another advantage of the Pedal Commander is that it provides a two-year warranty. It’s also comforting to know that this product won’t leave any traces in your, Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen. As a result, when you take your vehicle to your manufacturer for any reason or when you want to sell it, you can just disconnect the Pedal Commander, and it will be like it was never there!
- If you’ve chosen to get the Pedal Commander for your Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen, don’t worry about the installation. This process does not even require the use of any additional tools or going to a mechanic! It is enough to just watch our installation video. The complete installation process took only 15 minutes. It also won’t harm any part of your Toyota Tacoma 2nd Gen. There is no need to go to shops or use any special tools, unlike other performance upgrades.
HOW TO INSTALL PC38 PEDAL COMMANDER PERFORMANCE UPGRADE FOR YOUR 3RD GEN?
If the vehicle in the video and your vehicle are not the same, don’t worry. Pedal Commander installation steps are always the same regardless of the vehicle model.
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.