K&N Resonator Breather
K&N crankcase vent filters are perfect for racing applications, vintage cars or individuals who want to add some aesthetics to their classic carbureted engine. The 62-1360 crankcase vent filter has a K&N embossed chrome-plated steel top with a black rubber base. The 3/4 inch diameter zinc tube is designed to push in and clamp directly on to metal or plastic tubing where venting is needed. This air filter is constructed with non-woven synthetic filter media so it can be cleaned and reused repeatedly. Note: Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used, registered, or licensed for use upon a highway. See knfilters.com for CARB status on each part for a specific vehicle.
- 3/4 inch zinc tube
- Chrome-plated steel top and rubber base
- Mounts directly into rubber grommets in valve covers
- Washable and reusable filter media
- Flange Inside Diameter: 0.75 in (19 mm)
- Height: 1.5 in (38 mm)
- Outside Diameter: 2 in (51 mm)
- Filter Material: Non-woven Synthetic
- Top Material: None
- Top Style: Metal
- Product Style: Rubber Base Crankcase Vent Filters
- Flange Length: 0.438 in (11 mm)
- Flange Type: Centered
- Flanges: 1
- Weight: 0.2 lb (0.1 kg)
- Product Box Height: 6.1 in (155 mm)
- Product Box Length: 4.1 in (104 mm)
- Product Box Width: 2.13 in (54 mm)
- Inner Wire: No
NOTE: Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used, registered, or licensed for use upon a highway. See knfilters.com for CARB status on each part for a specific vehicle. The New K&N Filters will not come with oil like the good old days.
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.