Introducing Magnuson’s all-new Toyota Tacoma TVS1900 Supercharger System designed exclusively for 2016 - 2020 vehicles equipped with the 3.5L V6 engine. Magnuson’s engineers have created a truly remarkable product by carefully matching a TVS1900 supercharger to operate in its peak thermal efficiency zone for the entire engine duty cycle. The result is super low inlet air temps for excellent gains in horsepower and torque, producing V8 levels of horsepower at an extremely affordable price.
In stock trim with no other system modifications, this kit delivers 370+ Hp and 330+ Ft-lbs of torque at the crank, equivalent to ~308 Hp and ~275 Ft-lbs of torque at the rear wheels. That’s 32% more power than the stock V6!!!
The install can also be done in a day or two with minimal vehicle downtime and is easily converted back to stock - no cutting or welding required.
At Magnuson, we only use the highest quality components in our supercharger kits. Everything you need to supercharge your 3.5L V6 Tacoma is included, right down to detailed step-by-step installation instructions. Order yours today and unleash the power of a Magnuson Supercharged Tacoma!
- Large capacity front inlet/front-drive TVS1900 Supercharger assembly
- Positive displacement Roots-type design using Eaton TVS Technology with proven OEM durability
- Integrated vacuum bypass for instant boost response at low engine speeds
- Exceptional vehicle performance with over 370 hp and 330 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (~308 hp and 275 ft-lbs at the rear wheels)
- High-efficiency intercooler system for maximum charge air cooling and sustainable performance
- Custom engineered supercharger belt-drive system for worry-free driving both on and off-road
- Waterproof intercooler pump for reliable performance in wet conditions
- Full bolt-on installation with OEM look, fit and finish
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
- 3-year/36,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- Includes calibration, CARB EO# - Pending
NOTE: The initial launch will ONLY support calibration of stock and lightly modified vehicles. Trucks with stock gearing and wheel/tire combinations that do not exceed 33" will qualify. Our Engineering Team is continuing calibration development for more heavily modified Tacoma's and will be available soon! See Fitment tab for more details.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.