Premium Master Rebuild Kit - 22R/RE (1982-1984)
*This kit comes with a Dual Row Timing Chain. If you have an 1983-1984 Single Row Timing Chain model, you will need the to get the Dual Row Timing Chain Drive Spline in order to install the Dual Row Timing Chain Kit, the rest of the components will be the same.
Toyotas are known for their longevity, so it is no surprise to see engines with 200,000 plus miles on them. Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever and that is exactly where LC Engineering's Premium Master Rebuild Kit comes into play with all the components you need to rebuild that old worn out motor into a fresh new gem again. Our master kits are comprised of many different brands with quality being the main focal point. Whether you are looking to make it mild or wild, this kit has all of the components to freshen up your motor or to build it up and get some more power out of it.
- Street Performer Hypereutectic Pistons (Safety Auto / Taiwan)
- Piston Rings (Hastings / United States)
- Main, Rod & Thrust Bearings (Clevite / United States)
- Complete Gasket Kit (Topline / United States)
- Timing Chain Kit w/ Metal Backed Guides (OSK / Japan)
- New Water Pump (NPW / Japan)
- LCE Pro Oil Pump (OEM Toyota / Japan)
- Freeze Plugs (Dorman / United States)
- Rod Bushings (Safety Auto / Japan)
Premium upgrade options:
- Forged CP Pistons (Cp-Carrillo / United States)
- Total Seal Rings (Total Seal / United States)
- Dual Row Timing Chain Drive Spline (OEM Toyota / Japan)
If you have any questions regarding this or any other kit, please call our sales department for more information 877-505-2501 & 928-855-6341.
LCE recommends to use with our Crank Scraper P/N: 1013022
WE WILL NEED TO KNOW WHAT SIZE PISTONS YOU WILL NEED. WE ALSO NEED
BEARING SIZES FOR RODS AND MAINS. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR PROPER SIZE ON THE
UPPER RIGHT CORNER OF THIS PAGE.
WE DO EXCHANGE UNOPENED
PARTS, ALL BOXES ARE CLEARLY MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE WITH THE SIZE, CHECK
AND VERIFY EVERYTHING BEFORE OPENING THE BOX. WE RECOMMEND KNOWING YOUR
SIZES BEFORE ORDERING. BEFORE DOING ANY BORING ON ANY BLOCK, YOUR
MACHINE SHOP SHOULD HAVE THE PISTONS IN ORDER TO FIT THEM CORRECTLY.
YOU ORDER STANDARD SIZE PISTONS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WE DO NOT
EXCHANGE STANDARD SIZE PISTONS ANY LONGER. THE REASON FOR THIS IS THAT
MOST OF THE BLOCKS NEED TO BE OVER-SIZED FOR THE CORRECT CLEARANCES.
Contact our Tech support line for further information: 928-855-6341.
www.LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-505-2501.