ReadyLIFT Sequoia (2001-2007) 2WD & 4WD Strut Extension Leveling Kit (+2.5")
ReadyLIFT leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your vehicle level with the rear. Our innovative Smart Strut Technology mounts on top of the strut assembly, eliminating the hassle, time and danger of compressing springs. ReadyLift steel strut extension will maintain a smooth OEM ride without adding pressure to stock suspension components, guaranteed!
The 2044023 Toyota Tundra SST strut extension provides 2.5" of lift which gives clearance to add up to 32.5" tires to the 01-07 Toyota Sequoia.
This kit provides a one-half inch reduction in lift than our 3" strut extension. Installation is simple and requires no strut preloading, cutting, or modification of factory installed parts. While other kits cost thousands to buy and hours to install, ReadyLift can be installed one to two hours and costs less than the price of a single custom wheel.
ReadyLIFT Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLift products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
ReadyLIFT Top Mount Strut Extension
- Safely installs without compressing struts
- Fixed Lift
- 10.9 rated mounting studs
- Powder coated - Solid steel construction
- Made from 7mm plate steel (over 1/4" thick)
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
- Some applications may require 1" rear block kit Part# 2044009
- 33" tires will not fit with factory wheels. 17x8 with 4.5" of backspace recommended.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
www.LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-505-2501.