NGK Spark Plug BKR5EGP
LC Engineering carries NGK G-Power Platinum spark plugs, they are an economical upgrade option from traditional spark plugs. Fine wire platinum center electrode provides excellent performance and fuel efficiency. The small tip improves ignitibility, anti-fouling, quicker starts, and less voltage requirements to fire. Trapezoid shape ground electrode provides excellent flame reproduction. Trivalent metal plating has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties. NGK G-Power Platinum spark plugs are the best platinum spark plug at an economical cost.
- GP Single Platinum Spark Plug
- 14mm Thread Size
- 19mm (3/4") Reach
- 13/16" (20.6mm) Hex Size
- Gasket Seat
- Removable Terminal Nut
- JIS Height
- Projected Tip
- Platinum Tipped Center Electrode
- Trapezoid (Beveled Cut) Ground Electrode
- .040" (1.02mm) Gap
- Heat Range
- Improved Fuel Efficiency, Lower Emissions, Quicker Starts.
- Fine platinum tip reduces required voltage
- Extremely durable under high heat
- Trivalent Metal Plating - superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Faster starts and quicker acceleration
- Better fuel economy and lower emissions
- Best platinum spark plug at an economical cost
NOTE: Sold individually.
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.