Turbo Heat Shield Kit (Titanium) - Garrett T3
Titanium Turbo Shields with LR Technology provide the ultimate means of reducing turbo lag while serving as a superior heat barrier - shielding and protecting engine components, hoods and painted surfaces and offers a very cool looking carbon fiber look.
Made from pulverized volcanic rock then strained into a fiber material, Titanium Turbo Shields can withstand direct heat up to 1800 F and 2500 F radiant heat. This means retaining more heat in the turbine and less damaging underhood heat. The result is a cooler air intake temperature and a boost in horsepower!
Stronger and more durable than other turbo blankets or shields, Titanium Turbo Shields include a hi-temp rated silica insulation padding under the tight outer layer for extra added protection against extreme turbo-generated heat.
* Anchoring hooks incorporated to secure shield
* Custom fit for easy install
* Ultimate thermal barrier reduces turbo lag
* LR Technology to prolong lifespan of shield
* Hi-Tech custom carbon fiber look
* Improved durability against abrasions, temperatures, and vibration
* Each Kit Includes: Shield, 2� x 15 ft roll of Titanium wrap, Two 14" stainless steel zip ties & 5 ft of fastening wire
* Dimensions: Outer circumference: 19�, Inner width: approx 2-1/2�
Check out www.LCEngineering.com
for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Or try our new web site LCEPerformance