Experience increased ignition power and efficiency.
Get the power and performance you need with our Street & Strip multi-spark digital capacitive discharge ignition boxes. The capacitive discharge systems create the strongest spark possible at full voltage, with multiple sparks below 3,000 rpm to improve starting ability, idle quality, and throttle response, while preventing plug fouling due to cylinder load-up. These ignition boxes are potted in vibration and moisture-resistant urethane to shake off whatever the trail throws your way. Cranes ignition box gives you up to 37 percent more energy than stock to give your trail truck the powerful spark it needs to conquer the back roads.
This kit offers all the benefits of our other ignition kits with an extremely easy hookup. Simple fast installation makes this kit the best option for any fuel injected distributor style ignition.
HI-6 Performance CD Ignition Features Include:
FAST Pro Street Ignition Kit For EFI 22RE/RET/3VZ
Includes: Ignition Box With Rev Limiter & Coil Must Retain Stock Ignitor
- 50 state legal CARB E.O., D-225-59
- For 4, 6, 8 cylinder with distributor
- Up to 70% more spark-gap energy than stock ignitions
- Max output up to 8,000 RPM for up to 9.5:1 comp. ratio
- Soft-urethane encapsulation seals against moisture, dirt, dust, vibration, heat
- Points or module triggered
- Built-in adjustable rev limiter in 100 RPM increments from 3100-9900 RPM
- Inductive ignition with long duration spark
- Low cost boost retard (with optional MAP sensor) or 0-20 degrees of selectable nitrous retard
See part number 1082021 For the carbureted kit including coil.
See part number 1082030 For replacement Pro coil to use with this part
This kit is designed for EFI applications only. This will kit retain the stock ignitor.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
www.LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles,
Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-505-2501.