I91 Inductive E-Core Ignition Coil
The FAST™ E-Core Ignition Coil is perfect for off road vehicles or other applications that see severe service.
Great if you are wanting to upgrade the spark on a 22re!
- High-output E-core ignition coil is a good upgrade from the stock coil.
- Up to 70% higher energy at the spark plug than stock for maximum performance, race or street.
- E-core design with closed magnetic path. Reduced leakage inductance cuts losses and improves energy transfer to the spark plug.
- Solid epoxy encapsulated. Resists severe shock and harsh vibration.
- Insulated primary connector for safety. No exposed high voltage on primary terminals for enhanced safety. An important consideration when used with high output CD systems. SAE spec high voltage tower protects against arcing. Improved coil wire retention and longer creep path to protect against high voltage arcing.
- Heavy gauge wire used for all windings. Results in much lower resistance and better heat dissipation for greater high RPM endurance. Windings optimized with computer aided design. Our exclusive CAD (Computer-Aided-Design) windings produce maximum spark gap current and highest available voltage
- FAST I91 coil is 50 states street legal for recommended applications.
NOTE: For the complete kit for carbureted engines, see Part #: 1082021 and for the EFI kit, see Part #: 1082033. The adapter plug in this kit is for the FAST Ignition, if using this coil on the stock Toyota Ignition, it will be wired directly to the 2 posts. Some applications may need to attach two eyelets to their coil wiring for attachment.
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.