Street Ignition Kit
Experience increased ignition power and efficiency. Get the power and performance you need with our Street & Strip multi-spark digital capacitive discharge ignition boxes. The capacitive discharge systems create the strongest spark possible at full voltage, with multiple sparks below 3,000 rpm to improve starting ability, idle quality, and throttle response, while preventing plug fouling due to cylinder load-up. These ignition boxes are potted in vibration and moisture-resistant urethane to shake off whatever the trail throws your way. The Fast ignition box gives you up to 37 percent more energy than stock to give your trail truck the powerful spark it needs to conquer the back roads. This kit offers all the benefits of our other ignition kits with an extremely easy hookup. Simple fast installation makes this kit the best option for any fuel injected distributor style ignition. This ignition system requires the retention of the factory 22re igniter.
- 50 state legal CARB E.O., D-225-59
- For 4, 6, 8 cylinder with distributor.
- Up to 70% more spark-gap energy than stock ignitions.
- Max output up to 8,000 RPM for up to 9.5:1 comp. ratio.
- Soft-urethane encapsulation seals against moisture, dirt, dust, vibration, heat.
- Points or module triggered.
- Built-in adjustable rev limiter in 100 RPM increments from 3100-9900 RPM.
- Inductive ignition with long duration spark.
- Low cost boost retard (with optional MAP sensor) or 0-20 degrees of selectable nitrous retard.
NOTE: For the complete kit for carbureted engines, see Part #: 1082021 and for the replacement Pro coil, see Part #: 1082030 .
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.