(4" Single Groove)
Underdrive pulleys are an excellent addition for just about any high RPM performance application. The lightweight of these billet aluminum pulleys will reduce the drag on your engine, while the underdrive design will allow your engine to turn your front belt accessories with less effort. All this means you gain performance and a cleaner looking engine compartment. Another added benefit is the built-in degree wheel on the front of the pulley that will allow you to dial in your top dead center point much more accurately. The stock harmonic damper is steel, weighs in at 5 pounds and over 6" in diameter we shave off a full 2" in diameter and cut the weight down to half a pound by using American T-6 6061 billet aluminum.
High RPM race engines often overdrive the water pump making the engine's cooling system inefficient. These Crankshaft Power Pulleys reduce water pump and alternator RPM providing better cooling and less power loss. Each 4" diameter Crankshaft Power Pulley is made from 6061 T-6 aluminum and is then hard anodized for extra strength with laser-etched markings for long life.
Recommended Additional Parts:
- For Crankshaft Oil Seal, see Part #: 1015042.
- Should be used with our Adjustable Timing Tag, see Part #: 1016117.
There are three pulleys to choose from:
- Single groove: would be a race application only running an alternator. With no power steering or other belt-driven accessories.
- Double groove would be used with an alternator and A/C or custom belt accessory and no power steering. For double groove applications, see Part #: 1016104.
- Triple-groove pulley would be used for running alternator A/C and power steering. For triple groove applications, see Part #: 1016105.
- For Complete Underdrive Kits, see Part #:'s 1016120, 1016123 and 1016124.
NOTES: Not recommended for street driven vehicles or rock crawlers.
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.