Pro Underdrive Kit 7"
High RPM race engines often overdrive the water pump making the engine's cooling system inefficient. These Crankshaft Power Pulleys reduce water pump and alternator RPM providing better cooling and less power loss. The lightweight of these billet aluminum pulleys will also reduce the rotational drag on your engine.
Another added benefit is the built-in degree wheel on the front of the pulley that will allow you to dial in your top dead center point much more accurately. The Underdrive Kit for race applications includes a 7" billet water pump pulley, 4" crank underdrive pulley (your choice of single, dual, or triple, depending on your needs, see below), adjustable timing tag, front balancer bolt, and belt. Each 4" diameter Crankshaft Power Pulley is made from 6061 T-6 aluminum and is then hard anodized for extra wear resistance.
There are (3) pulleys to choose from:
- Single groove would be a race application only, running an alternator with no power steering or other belt-driven accessories.
- Double groove would be used with an alternator and A/C or custom belt accessory and no power steering.
- Triple groove pulley would be used for running alternator A/C and power steering.
- The 7" kits will not work with the stock power steering pump.
- This kit is intended for high RPM applications only.
- This kit is intended to be used with an alternator.
- For high RPM race applications without alternator, see Part #: 1016123.
- For street applications, see Part #: 1016120.
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.