K&N 57 Series F.I.P.K.
The K&N 57-9012 FIPK air intake system replaces your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 57-9012 air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory mass air sensor, air temperature sensor, evaporative canister vent line and other vent lines on certain vehicles. The oversized conical air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using the existing factory mounting points and requires commonly available tools. K&N 57 Series FIPK's are street legal in all 50 US states and come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 5.67 HP @ 4727 RPM
- Replacement Filter: RF-1037
- Air Filter Color: Red
- Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Air Filter Outlet Shape: Round
- Clamps Included: (5)
- Clamp Material: Stainless Steel
- Clamp Style: Regular
- CARB EO Number: D-269-15
- Couplers Included: (1)
- Type: Gen II
- Product Style: 57 Series FIPK
- Air Filter Height: 6.5 in (165 mm)
- Intake Pipe Color Finish: Black
- Intake Pipe Material: High-Density Cross-Linked Polyethylene
- Street Legal In All US States: Yes
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- Weight: 9.6 lb (4.4 kg)
- Air Filter Large End Diameter: 6.5 in (165 mm)
- Product Box Height: 12.25 in (311 mm)
- Product Box Length: 20.25 in (514 mm)
- Product Box Width: 12.25 in (311 mm)
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Warranty: 1,000,000 Miles/10 Year
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.