Street Stroker Long Block
With 2WD Oil Pan
Has your stock 22R or 22RE engine given up and isn't rebuildable anymore, or do you want to go through the hassle of a rebuild? How about an all brand new, street-able, performance replacement?
Wait, say what???
You read that right! An all brand new cast iron block and cylinder head with a stroker crank, H-beam rods, and a Pro Torquer cam, all built and ready for you to drop in, and does
not require stand alone engine management for an EFI setup.
Power? Yep, how about 130HP and 160lb/ft of grunt on pump gas?
Warranty? Will 1 year unlimited miles do?
Each one of these ALL NEW engines is hand assembled and tested over the entire process by one person per engine from oil pan to valve cover. The final steps include running the engine on our dyno for initial cam break-in and final shake-down testing.
All Street Stroker Long Block Engines are assembled with the following components:
- New STD Bore Cast Iron Block
- LC Street Stroker Crankshaft
- LC Forged H-Beam Connecting Rods w/ ARP Rod Bolts
- LC Street Stroker Forged Pistons (9.7:1 compression)
- Oil Pan (including drain plug, pick-up tube, hardware and gaskets)
- SAFETY Main, Rod & Thrust Bearings
- Japanese Water Pump
- LC Pro Oil Pump
- LC Dual Row Timing Chain Kit w/ Metal Backed Guides
- LC Custom Timing Chain Cover
- Harmonic Balancer
- Full Dipstick Assembly
- Rear Main Seal and Housing
- LC Pro Cylinder Head w/ Mild Port Work, Intake and Exhaust Studs
- LC Street Performance Valve Springs and 1mm Oversized Stainless Valves
- OE Aluminum Rocker Arms & LC Pro Rocker Shafts
- LC Pro Torquer Camshaft
- New Head Bolts
- New Main Bolts
- Powder Coated 9-bolt Valve Cover
- Billet Oil Cap
- LC Billet Block Plates for: EGR Crossover and Fuel Pump
- NGK Spark Plugs
- OE Oil Filter
- Intake and Exhaust Gaskets are Included
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
NOTE: Oil sender hole is plugged for assembly and shipment.
A Long Block engine replacement will require swapping out parts from the original engine to the long block. These parts include the intake manifold, the exhaust manifold, distributor, alternator, power steering pump (if installed in the vehicle), and air conditioner compressor (if installed in the vehicle). As a general rule of thumb, all LC Street Stroker long blocks will be assembled entirely from valve cover to oil pan, but will not include intake, exhaust, or ignition.
NOTE: NO CORE CHARGE
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.