Intake Valve (Long)
(Stainless Steel / 45.5mm)
This stainless steel swirl polished valve is 1mm larger and 1.3mm longer than stock 22R/RE/RTE intake valves and will fit on the stock valve seat after the required valve job is performed. If you're building a 20R the valve is 2.5mm larger than stock and will require larger valve seats to work in the head. This intake valve is made from EV8 (21-4N) stainless steel for greater strength at higher temperatures. These valves are a perfect upgrade for a mildly built engine!
- Larger for more airflow
- Made from temperature resistant stainless steel
- Swirl-polished for max airflow
- Lighter than factory steel valves
- Hardened tips for longer valve life
- May be used with factory valve guides and seals
- 114.80mm/4.52in in length (stock is 113.487mm)
NOTE: Sold individually. If you only need to replace a single valve in your build and the build was assembled in 2019 or after you will want to measure and verify the length of the valve in your build to ensure that the correct replacement will be ordered. The "Shorter" of the two Intake Valve options if needed is HERE.
Other recommended parts:
- Exhaust Valve, see Part #: 1023033
- 45.5mm Valve Seat, see Part #: 1023117
- Stage 2 Valve Kit (20R), see Part #: 1021550
- Pro/Stage 2/Stage 3 Valve Kit (22R/RE/RTE), see Part #: 1021557
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.