Exhaust Valve (Long)
(Stainless Steel / 37.5mm)
This stainless steel swirl polished valve is 1mm larger and .7mm longer than stock 22R/RE/RTE exhaust valves and will fit on the stock valve seat after the required valve job is performed. If you're building a 20R the valve is 2.5mm larger than stock and will require larger valve seats to work in the head. This exhaust valve is made from EV16 (21-8N) stainless steel for greater strength at higher temperatures. These valves are a perfect upgrade for a mildly built engine!
- Larger for more airflow
- Swirl-polished for max airflow
- Lighter than factory steel valves
- Hardened tips for longer valve life
- Made from temperature resistant stainless steel
- May be used with factory valve guides and seals
- 113.10mm/4.453in in length (stock 22R/RE/RTE is 112.395mm)
NOTE: Sold Individually. If you only need to replace a single valve in your build and the build was assembled in 2019 or after you will want to measure and verify the length of the valve in your build to ensure that the correct replacement will be ordered. The "Shorter" of the two Exhaust Valve options if needed is HERE.
- Matching Long Intake Valve, see Part #: 1023042
- 37.5mm Valve Seat, see Part #: 1023108
- Stage 2 Valve Kit (20R), see Part #: 1021550
- Pro/Stage 2/Stage 3 Valve Kit (22R/RE/RTE), see Part #: 1021557
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.