K&N Universal Clamp-On Air Filter
K&N's Universal Air Filters are designed and manufactured for a wide variety of applications including racing vehicles, radio-controlled cars, generators, snowmobiles, tractors, and other applications. Regardless of the angle or offset diameter of the air intake, there is probably a K&N Universal air filter for your equipment. All filters are constructed with ultra-strong molded pliable rubber flanges which absorb vibration and allow for secure attachment and can also be stretched for up to 1/16 of an inch (1.5mm) to fit in-between sizes. K&N universal air filters are washable and reusable.
- Designed to increase horsepower and acceleration
- Hundreds of sizes and shapes for most applications
- High air flow with excellent filtration
- Clamp-on washable and reusable air filter
- Malleable flanges
- One year limited warranty
- Air Filter Shape: Round Tapered
- Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Washable: Yes
- Flange Inside Diameter: 6” (152 mm)
- Flange Length: 1” (25 mm)
- Flange Type: Centered
- Flanges: (1)
- Height: 4” (102 mm)
- Base Outside Diameter: 7.5” (191 mm)
- Top Outside Diameter: 5.125” (130 mm)
- Top Style: Metal
- Top Material: Chrome
- Package Contents: (1) Air Filter
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Product Style: Round Tapered Universal Air Filter
- Weight: 1.7 lb (0.8 kg)
- Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 0.98 oz (29 ml)
- Air Filter Large End Diameter: 7.5” (191 mm)
- Product Box Height: 6.75 (171 mm)
- Product Box Length: 8.38” (213 mm)
- Product Box Width: 8.38” (213 mm)
- Inner Wire: No
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.