Rocker Arm Assembly
We at LC Engineering supply only the best (O.E.M Toyota) parts accompanied by our Pro Rocker Shafts with four large oiling holes as opposed to the two small holes on the O.E.M. shafts. This bolt-on kit will get you back on track with your build but not let you down in the future due to subpar parts. Buyer beware of the reground rockers in the market. Regrinding the pad on the rocker can remove the heat treated portion of the pad making for a soft rocker. Rocker arms that are reground will not have the factory geometry of a stock rocker. To regrind a rocker will take care of the face surface but will do nothing to address the rocker shaft bore, a loose rocker bore will make adjustment difficult and will never be correct.
- (8) Rocker Arms (OEM)
- (8) Valve Adjusters (OEM)
- (8) Valve Adjuster Nuts (OEM)
- (3) Washers (OEM)
- (3) Allen Bolts (OEM)
- (2) Rocker Arm Shafts (Pro Shafts)
- (5) Rocker Arm Stands (OEM)
- (4) Valve Cover Studs (OEM)
- O.E.M. Adjuster, see Part #: 1023069
- O.E. Adjuster Nut, see Part #: 1023066
- O.E.M. Adjuster Nut, see Part #: 1023072
- O.E. Rocker Arm Kit, see Part #: 1023011
- O.E.M. Rocker Arm Kit, see Part #: 1023019
- O.E. Rocker Arm Assembly, see Part #: 1023016
- Pro Rocker Shafts Individually, see Part #:1023021
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.