PLX DM-6 + SM-AFR Wideband AFR Combo Gen 4
We're proud to introduce the next generation wideband oxygen sensor controller with intelligent health monitoring technology and current for improved sensor performance. The new Gen4 Wideband AFR Gauge Combo utilizes the next generation in Bosch Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio sensor technology. The Gen4 is faster, more accurate, more durable, and uses less power than the Gen3. The Gen4 also employs the innovative PLX Devices new intelligent health monitoring technology where the oxygen sensor is meticulously monitored every 2mS (488 times per second) to obtain peak performance, accuracy and reaction time. Coupled with the updated patented DM-6 touch screen MultiGauge, battery voltage is displayed from 9V-20V, sensor life is displayed from 0-100%. The oxygen sensor reaction time is displayed from 10mS/1000mS on the brilliant high contrast OLED display.
The PLX Wideband AFR (UEGO) gauge combo combines an accurate, fast response wideband AFR (Air Fuel Ratio) controller with the world's most advanced touch screen 2 1/16" gauge (52mm). It includes a Bosch LSU4.9 wideband oxygen sensor. The wideband controller (SM-AFR) works with gasoline, biodiesel, ethanol, methanol, E85, LPG, and CNG. It includes two analog outputs (wideband 0-5V, and narrowband 0-1V) for interfacing with 3rd party devices and one digital serial output for interfacing with the DM-6 gauge and other Multi Gauges. The wideband analog output is ideal for interfacing with aftermarket ECU's and data loggers. The narrowband output is ideal for stock narrowband oxygen sensor replacement where the simulated narrowband analog output is fed back into your ECU to make it operate as if the stock narrowband oxygen sensor is still installed while running the PLX wideband setup. All three outputs can be used simultaneously. Additional features include advanced soft start technology which prolongs the oxygen sensor's life and an aluminum enclosure for durability and reliability.
Gen3 vs. Gen 4:
- More accurate
- Uses only 7.5Watts compared to 10Watts
- Faster response time
- Improved sensor durability
- Faster warm up time
- Maintains accuracy throughout life
- Less susceptible to contamination to surrounding pollution
- 10+ years of average service life
- New Sensor: Improved reliability, reaction time, warm up time, and reduced power consumption
- New Parameters: O2 Sensor Health, O2 Sensor Reaction Time, Voltage
- New Bosch LSU 4.9 Sensor
- Plug and play controller and gauge combo
- No Calibration Required
- Soft start technology
- 2 analog outputs
- 1 digital input, 1 digital output
- Compatible with multiple fuels
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR resolution (gasoline)
- SM-AFR main unit
- Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband sensor
- O2 sensor harness 10ft
- 4ft power wire with 2.1mm connector
- 4ft Analog wires and connector with 4 terminals
- 1ft Serial Cable
- Termination jumper
- User Manual
- DM-6 2 1/16" (52 mm) Gauge
- 4 Pin connector for SM-AFR connectivity
- 2 Terminals for 4 pin Connector
NOTE: Does not include O2 sensor bung or Gauge Ring Mount - Sold Individually.
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.