This product is for the hardcore rock crawlers that need a little extra support for their rear bumper. This support welds to the bumper and can be welded or bolted to the frame for easy removal of the bumper.
NOTE: This product is shipped unpainted and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Will not work on Pickups.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
To open a printable PDF version of this instruction
1. Bolt long flange tubes (A) to the short flange tubes
(B) using the provided nuts (E) and bolts (D).
2. Place the mounting plates (C) on top of the short
flange tubes (B) to locate position of flange tube
assembly placement on the bumper.
3. Tack weld the flange tube assembly to the bumper.
Make sure the long flange tube (A) is contacting
4. Adjust mounting plate (C) along the flange tube
assembly until it is flush against chassis. Tack weld
the flange tube assembly to the mounting plate (C).
5. Tack weld the mounting plate (C) onto the chassis
or use provided holes for bolt on installation.
6. Ensure correct positioning and finish welding
Position of the rear bumper frame support along
the sides of the bumper.
Positioned and tack welded before final welding