Dual Valve Springs
(Naturally Aspirated / Low Boost)
If you're building a 2.4L 2RZ-FE or a 2.7L 3RZ-FE these Dual Valve Springs are a "must-have" upgrade when running bigger lift cams and higher RPM's. With 75lbs of seat pressure (1.4” install height) and open pressure of 215lbs (at .450" lift) they will work perfectly with any naturally aspirated or low boost application (0-20 lbs of boost). These springs are rated up to 8,000 RPM and will accommodate cam lifts up to .455".
NOTE: Sold as a set of (16). Make sure your valvetrain match correctly, failure to do so could result in engine damage.
- LC Engineering Spring Seat Set, see Part #: 1023136.
- LC Engineering Pro Titanium Retainer, see Part #: 1023243.
- LC Engineering Pro HD Dual Valve Spring Set, see Part #: 1023219.
- LC Engineering Pro Dual Valve Spring & Retainer Kit, see Part #: 1023222.
- LC Engineering Dual Springs require Titanium Retainers, see Part #: 1023240.
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.