Pro HD Dual Valve Springs
(High RPM / High Boost)
If you're building a 2.4L 2RZ-FE or a 2.7L 3RZ-FE these Pro Dual Valve Springs are a "must-have" upgrade when running bigger lift cams and higher RPM's. With 100lbs of seat pressure at a 1.400" install height and open pressure of 225lbs (at .450" lift), they will work perfectly with any high boost application (20+ lbs of boost). These springs are rated up to 10,000 RPM and will accommodate cam lifts to .515" *install height will vary for .455+ lift cams.
NOTE: Sold as a set of (16). Make sure your valvetrain match correctly, failure to do so could result in engine damage.
- LC Engineering Spring Seat Set, see Part #: 1023136.
- LC Engineering Dual Valve Spring Set, see Part #: 1023218.
- LC Engineering Hardened Keeper Set, see Part #: 1023094.
- LC Engineering Pro HD Dual Valve Spring & Retainer Kit, see Part #: 1023221.
- LC Engineering Dual Springs require Titanium Retainers, see Part #: 1023240.
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.