Weber 32/36 Carb & Intake Performance Package
- LC Engineering Pro Billet Air Cleaner Kit - Weber Carb, see Part #: 1034033
- Weber 32/36 Carburetor Kit With Electric or Manual Choke (your choice)
- Offenhauser Performance Downdraft Intake Manifold 22R 2-Barrel Weber Carb. Flange / Single Plane or Dual Plane (your choice)
One of the best ways to get some extra performance out of your little Toyota 22R is to upgrade the carburetor and intake manifold. It is always important to match your upgrades to each other to make sure everything works well together, so with this kit, LC Engineering has done all the homework to make sure that you get the perfect combination of parts to maximize your performance.
Single Plane Downdraft Intake Manifold
With a large open plenum and runners, this manifold will outflow your stocker and supply your performance engine with enough airflow to make the most horsepower possible. The single plane design of this manifold provides an excellent mid-range to upper RPM power without sacrificing low-end torque. This manifold is equipped with a Weber carburetor flange so you can bolt your performance carburetor on the manifold without having to use any adapters. This manifold has all the same vacuum and sensor ports as your stock manifold, so you don't have to worry about adapting different fittings together to get all your vacuum lines and temp sensors hooked back up!
Dual Plane Downdraft Intake Manifold
The dual plane design of this manifold provides unmatched low-end torque for low RPM applications. This manifold is equipped with a Weber carburetor flange so you can bolt your performance carburetor on the manifold without having to use any adapters. This manifold has all the same vacuum and sensor ports as your stock manifold, so you don't have to worry about adapting different fittings together to get all your vacuum lines and temp sensors hooked back up!
Optional Parts Info
The manifold in this kit is designed to use a rubber style thermostat gasket (supplied with manifold). Single plane manifold uses an eight bolt water plate(under manifold). Dual plane manifold uses an 11 bolt water plate(under manifold). There are a few other upgrades available for this manifold so take a minute to browse through the parts below to see if you will need any of them for your application. If you have one of our cylinder heads (or plan on getting one in the future), we can also port match your new intake to any of our cylinder head stages. If you have any questions, please contact one of our sales reps to help you determine what parts you may or may not need.
- EGR Block Plate Kit, see Part #: 1016038
- Weber Spiral Spacer, see Part #: 1033023
- Intake Manifold Gasket, see Part #: 1032021
- Pro Water Block Off Kit, see Part #: 1016015
- Intake Manifold Plug Kit, see Part #: 1032050
- Intake Manifold Stud Kit, see Part #: 1035048
- Thermostat Housing Adapter, see Part #: 1032086
- Teflon Intake Manifold Gasket, see Part #: 1032091
- 8 Bolt Water Plate(Under Manifold), see Part #: 1032003
- 11 Bolt Water Plate(Under Manifold), see Part #: 1032010
K&N Chrome Air Cleaner w/K&N Air Filter
K&N's custom air cleaner assemblies are designed with the racer in mind. They incorporate good looks as well as the superior air flow that you expect from K&N. These custom air cleaner assemblies are designed for use with any engine that uses a round element air cleaner housing. They incorporate our famous K&N Air Filters and provide more air flow than other assemblies of this type. Each complete assembly comes with the base, element and top plate.
NOTE: Early trucks with the slanted hood there may not be clearance for this air cleaner.
Weber 32/36 Carburetor Kit
The Weber 32/36 kit utilizes a 32/36 progressive Weber carb and is designed to upgrade your Toyota with an economical performance carb. Increase horsepower as well as improve drivability and fuel economy compared to the stock carburetor. The Weber 32/36 is the optimum carburetor to replace a worn out or hard to maintain factory carb. The 32/36 progressive is an excellent carb for low-end power and fuel economy. If you've got a mildly built motor or daily driver, the 32/36 is the way to go for torque, low-end power, and fuel economy. This is an electric choke carb.
Air Correction (Primary)
Air Correction (Secondary)
NOTE: Requires 2.5 - 3 lbs of fuel pressure, see regulator kit Part #: 1035056. This carburetor does not come with provisions to run a kick-down cable for an automatic transmission. If your Kick Down cable attaches to the Bell Crank, you will not be affected. If it
attaches to the carb, modifications will be needed. Most are to the Bell Crank from the factory. Factory fuel line from the mechanical pump is roughly 1/16" smaller than Weber Regulator/Carb fuel line. Slight pressure is all that is needed to fit the smaller line.
Related Weber 32/36 Kits:
- Weber 32/36 Carburetor Only 20R/22R Manual Choke, see Part #: 1030035
- Weber 32/36 Carburetor Only 20R/22R Electric Choke, see Part #: 1030031
- Weber 32/36 Carburetor Kit With Electric Choke - 20R/22R, see Part #: 1030021
- Weber 32/36 Carburetor Kit With Manual Choke 20R/22R, see Part #: 1030032
- 22R Weber 32/36 Carburetor Kit 81-83 (Smog Legal) 2WD Pickup & Celica, see Part #: 1030062
- 22R Weber 32/36 Carburetor Kit 81-84 (Smog Legal) 4WD Pickup, see Part #: 1030063
- Weber 32/36 Carburetor Performance Package With Electric Choke, see Part #: 1030026
- Weber 32/36 Carburetor Performance Package With Manual Choke, see Part #: 1030028
- Weber 32/36 Carb Kit w/K&N & Billet Cleaner-20R/22R, see Part #: 1030024
- Weber 32/36 Carb Kit w/K&N Filter (11" x 2")-20R/22R, see Part #: 1030018
- Weber 32/36 Carb & Intake Performance Package 22R with Stock Weber Air Cleaner, see Part #: 1030066
- Weber 32/36 Carb & Intake Performance Package Toyota 20R (Manual Choke), see Part #: 1030000
- Weber 32/36 Carb & Intake Performance Package 20R (Electric Choke), see Part #: 1030003
- Weber 32/36 Carb & Intake Performance Package 22R, see Part #: 1030036
This product should not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws.
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
Check out LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles, Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images may not represent the product listed. Please contact customer service with any questions or concerns: 1-928-505-2501.