Weber 32/36 Carburetor Kit With Manual Choke 20R/22R
Any search for the ideal 2-barrel, progressive down-draft carburetor would
surely end with the DGV Series. look no further for versatility, wide
adaptability, easy installation, low initial cost, trouble-free maintance, excellent
drivability, increased fuel economy and improved performance. Designed for
4 cylinder engines, the DGV Series carbs feature diaphragm type
accelerator pump circuits and models with manual, water or electric choke
actuation. The DGV also has a power valve circuit to facilitate low vacuum
The Weber 32/36 kit utilizes a 32/36 progressive Weber carb, and is designed to upgrade your Toyota with an economical performance carb. Increase horsepower as well as improve drivability and fuel economy compared to the stock carburetor. The Weber 32/36 is the optimum carburetor to replace a worn out or hard to maintain factory carb. The 32/36 progressive is a great carb for low-end power and fuel economy. If you've got a mildly built motor or daily driver, the 32/36 is the way to go for torque, low-end power, and fuel economy. This is an manual choke carb and will come with the choke cable.
This Carburetor is Made in Spain and is genuine weber.
Weber 32/36 Carbs Include The Following Jets:
- Main Jet 140
- Secondary Jet 140
- Primary Idle 60
- Secondary Idle 50
- Air Correction (Primary) 170
- Air Correction (Secondary) 160
- Pump Nozzle 50
Requires 2.5 - 3 lbs of fuel pressure, see regulator kit part# 1035056
Factory fuel line from mechanical pump is roughly 1/16" smaller than Weber
Regulator/Carb fuel line. Slight pressure is all that is needed to fit the smaller line.
Other Available Kits:
- Weber 32/36 w/K&N Air Cleaner Assembly (Part# 1030018)
- Weber 32/36 w/K&N & 20R Manifold (Part# 1030003)
- Weber 32/36 w/K&N & 22R Manifold (Part# 1030039)
- Weber 32/36 w/Billet Air Cleaner Assembly (Part# 1030024)
- Weber 32/36 w/Billet & 20R Manifold (Part# 1030000)
- Weber 32/36 w/Billet & 22R Manifold (Part# 1030036)
We at LC Engineering were never happy
with the fitment of Weber's 2-piece adapter for carburetors, so after
years of continuous testing on racing and off-road applications, LCE
came up with a better design that actually improves horsepower because
of its spiral design. Engineered and made in the U.S.A.
- LCE Pro Spiral Spacer - 1" Weber Carb. Spacer kit (Part# 1033023)
- LCE Spiral Adapter - Weber to 22R Stock Manifold (Part# 1033028)
- LCE Spiral Adapter - Stock 22R Carb. to Weber Flange (Part# 1033060)
Contact our Tech Support Line for further information at 928-855-6341.
www.LCEngineering.com for New Products, Tech Articles,
Specials & Monthly Newsletters!
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-505-2501.